• To increase the awareness about rheumatic disease among general population by conducting regular health camps and patient awareness programs in different regions of the country.
• To increase the number of trained manpower in rheumatology by training doctors, nurses and paramedical staffs in the diagnosis and treatment of various rheumatic diseases.
• Helps and promote development of rheumatology clinics all over Nepal by promoting physician and pediatricians and providing them with adequate literature, guidance and technical support through.
• Conducting CME, to provide complete education to improve the knowledge and performance of physician and other health professionals.
• Conduction of fellowship program in rheumatology in and out of the country.
• To conduct systematic research in the field of rheumatology.
• The data on prevalence and status of various rheumatic diseases in Nepal is still uncertain so NRA plans to generate data on epidemiological aspects of various rheumatic conditions in Nepal through coordination with physicians and pediatricians dealing with various rheumatic conditions in Nepal.
• Help physicians and pediatricians all over Nepal to establish their clinics by providing adequate technical and laboratory support, clinical support and training.
• Providing information for the management of particular rheumatic disease and condition.
• To enhance practice performance and to improve quality of care who are at the risk.